To upgrade the RAM for your dedicated server, please use the following steps:
- Login to our control Panel and open a ticket for Accounting / Sales.
- Under the "Problem Type" box, select "Upgrade Request."
- Under the "Server" box, select the server you want to upgrade.
- Fill in the Summary and Full Description of your request in the appropriate boxes. If applicable, please mention any promotional offers here.
- Click the "Submit Ticket" button on the right.
After the ticket has been submitted, a sales representative will then contact you in the ticket and request confirmation of the upgrade with the provided price of the upgrade. Once confirmation is met, a pro-rated invoice will be created for the upgrade to be made.
After payment is made, the ticket will then be sent to the Support team to schedule the upgrade for a time that best fits both the client and the Support team.