LSN Now, and a Sneak Peek into the Future
There has been a lot of exciting developments here at Limestone Networks over the past couple of months, and I wanted to take the time to share them with you.
We’ve released, or are in the process of developing, the following new services.
- LSN CDN has been launched.
- We just launched Parallels Plesk 12.
- We will start accepting Bitcoin as payment next week.
- We plan to soon offer Off-Site Bare-Metal Backups.
- We renewed our partnership with GlobalSign to offer free SSL certificates.
- We will soon be offering the Intel Xeon E5-2600v3 processors and DDR4 RAM.
I’m glad to report: Escalations to our Network Engineers are at an all time low. We have been running at peak performance.
- We’ve made improvements to our Basic DDoS Protection, limiting downtime for clients using this service.
- We are upgrading our network infrastructure to the latest in Cisco equipment (a full announcement is coming soon).
- We are in the process of rolling out 10Gbps capacity directly to servers.
- We are adding an additional scrubbing center for our Enterprise DDoS Protection in New York (the current is in California). This will decrease latency for people using this service.
- We are developing more control and visibility into our Enterprise DDoS Protection offering– allowing you to see the attacks in our Security Center and customize your filtering experience without contacting Support.
The last few months have been focused on you, the client. We’ve been reviewing and implementing client suggestions and feature requests.
- We’ve created “Billing Allocations,” allowing you to keep the prepaid balance for your dedicated servers separate from your cloud hosting. We know this was a frustration for some clients, and we’d love feedback on how to make it even better.
- We have developed and released a WHMCS plugin to enable clients to resell cloud servers, fully automated.
- Soon, you will be able to order servers and pay invoices using Bitcoin.
- We are launching a new extensive REST API for both cloud and dedicated hosting.
Here at Limestone Networks, all of the departments have one goal in mind: Client Satisfaction. If there is anything we can do to make your experience better, let us know. You can speak with someone on Live Chat or update any of your tickets with a suggestion.
Director of Business Development
Limestone Networks, Inc.